Monday, 23 July 2007

Staying Warm


One of he things I am enjoying about Johannesburg is the weather. I am most enjoying the daytime temperatures in the high teens, especially after the 30+C of my last two weeks in Alberta. Yes, I know it is spring here, and come summer I may well be longing for those last two weeks in Alberta. While enjoying the daytime temperatures, evening and nights with no central heating is another matter. It means dressing in layers in the house or as Dylan and Wendy demonstrate, making your blanket(s) part of your evening attire. ☺ ☺
Notice that Dylan is wearing gloves. It must make turning the pages as bit of a challenge. Though he is feeling under the weather so that may have something to do with his need for more warmth.

(No pictures yet. I still am struggling with uploading pictures here in Africa. BF 25.07.2007)

~ Benno ~

No comments: